* Boost Athletic Performance and Recovery: Whether you’re training for a 5K, marathon, triathlon, or other sporting event, a succession of IV therapy can help you take your athletic performance to the next level and reduce recovery time.
* Immune Support: Traveling, stressful events as well as working long hours may increase your risk of getting sick. You can prevent colds and flu through keeping your immune system strong using immune-enhancing minerals, vitamins, and herbs.
* Enhance Wound Healing: Optimize post-surgery recovery through giving your body ample amounts of specific vitamins and minerals that are involved in the process of wound healing.
* Optimize Health: For them already in good health, Intravenous Vitamin nutritional therapy can maintain or boost your nutritional status with formulas tailored to your individual needs.
* Treat-Specific Health Conditions: IV nutrient therapy can be quite effective for treating fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, headaches, PMS, malnutrition, diabetes, muscle tension and viral infections.
As with all IV treatments necessary blood work and an initial interview/exam with your doctor are required before any therapy can begin. Contact a specialist to schedule a consultation to determine whether IV Therapy is right for you.
For the off-season athlete there is no anabolic steroid more important or beneficial than testosterone. High levels of testosterone will promote significant increases in lean muscle mass and strength. This is assuming that the individual is consuming adequate calories. Compounds like Testosterone Propionate are not magical, you will still need to feed your body enough calories. During an off-season period of growth, this means total caloric intake will need to be slightly above maintenance. This will, unfortunately, promote body fat gain. However, the key to a successful off-season is gaining lean tissue while minimizing body fat gain to the fullest extent possible. By supplementing with Testosterone Propionate you will be able to achieve this more efficiently. High testosterone levels will promote a stronger metabolic rate. This is not a license to eat like there’s no end in sight, but you should be able to make better use of your calories.